Just a couple of notes for today. Random thoughts.
- Family is doing good. Oldest daughters grades are up end of year. Shouldn’t be that hard for her though but still she made it. Lets see how new year goes.
- Condemnation on Syria by U.S. and other countries but no actions. What a friggin joke. Just another media bluff.
- Not sure about Lulzsec just yet, but I think his rope is going to get shorter and shorter. I am following along though. Its a trade off of both good and bad for what he is doing but I think it will be interesting to see what happens when he is caught. Another Wiki leaks if you think about it but on a more diverse scale. I’m watching.
- Need to finish the bathroom floor. Walmart was no help on the part I wanted to grind down some cement spots to wrap things up. I know Zoe is anxious. Home Depot is next.
- Still off of Facebook. Damn its like quitting cigarettes. (not that I have ever smoked.)
- Drove into the office today. Job performance review time. Really hate these. I mean I’m ok and all that but just hate going through it. First time in a while. Dread drive back home at 11. a.m. suckage. It’s some measure of exercise though no matter how I look at it, so that is good.
- Great trip over the weekend with a friend. Parents are very cool and play WOW. A LOT of WOW! I could really see slowing down even more and moving out to a much smaller town like where they live.
- Trying to save some cash for certain things I know I need but its so00 damn hard. Meh that is life.
- Want to upgrade my main system and also the home router. I really miss Openwrt. Looking at TL-WR1043ND as the next house router. Also want to look into bluetooth mouse and then a complete motherboard pull and processor/memory upgrade. A little less heat in the room would be nice. All in time though.
- Even though we haven’t hit the worst part of summer its only going to get hotter. It won’t be long though fall will be here. I am seeing winter constellations early in the morning before sunrise now.
Wow all of this and it’s not even 10 a.m. That Diet Coke packs a punch to my brain to get all this out.